If you’re looking for paleo diet meal plans, look no further. We’ve got what you’re looking for. We have meal plans for one week, two weeks, and 30, 60, and 90 day diet schedules, so no matter what you’re looking for, we’ve got it covered. Woot!
1-Week Paleo Meal Plan & PDF
This is a plan for one week of meals on the paleo diet. You can download the paleo diet meal plan PDF at the end of this section.
- Monday Breakfast 2 eggs and bacon Lunch Big salad with romaine lettuce Dinner Rotisserie chicken with sliced apple
- Tuesday Breakfast Green smoothie (kale & kiwi) Lunch Grilled chicken strips and asparagus Dinner Grilled tuna with celery
- Wednesday Breakfast 2 eggs and bacon Lunch Mixed veggies and strip steak Dinner Grilled chicken with a side of mixed berries
- Thursday Breakfast Fresh strawberries and bananas Lunch Tuna salad with an apple Dinner Grilled steak and mashed cauliflower
- Friday Breakfast Sausage and sautéed broccoli Lunch Hamburger patty and spinach Dinner Salmon and avocado
- Saturday Breakfast 2 eggs and bacon Lunch Steamed vegetables and grilled chicken Dinner Grilled shrimp salad with romaine lettuce and spinach
- Sunday Breakfast Paleo pancakes with strawberries or blueberries Lunch Pork chops and sweet potatoes Dinner Bison burger patty with steamed vegetables
Visual Paleo Diet Meal Plan (1 Week)
Also, check out this one-week meal plan from Limitless365.
Simply right click and choose “save as” or head over to the Limitless site to download this for free.
Keys To Creating Your Own Paleo Diet Meal Plan
Now, you might not want to eat the same thing over and over again, so you might want to make your own meal plans. If you do, here are some tips:
- Eat your vegetables. Paleo doesn’t mean “eat mostly meat.” Eat lots of vegetables.
- Seriously, eat your vegetables. Try to have a vegetable serving at every single meal if you can.
- Make sure you’re eating lean cuts of meat. Just because we’re cool with eating meat, doesn’t mean you should pile up on the hot dogs. Keep it lean. Keep it clean.
- Make sure you have enough fat in your diet. If you’re feeling hungry or never feel full, add avocado or coconut to your diet and make sure you’re getting healthy fats into your system.
- Bacon. Bacon is always your friend. Enjoy liberally.
- Try something new. You might not be familiar with all of our paleo foods. You might not like all of ‘em either, but give them a shot and try something new.
List of Paleo Diet Meal Plans
You can find a bunch of different types of paleo diet meal plans below. Depending on your taste and preferences, check them and pick one of your favorites.