Paleo Diet Meal Plans. You want ’em – we got ’em. Yup, we’ve got you covered.
When starting a new health plan, meal planning is the #1 key to your success. How many people do you know that had really great intentions on starting a new diet, but when things got busy or they ran out of time, they fell off the bandwagon.
Maybe that’s even been you?
If so – meal planning is going to be your savior. It not only helps you think out in advance of what you’re going to eat every week, but also how you’re going to go about it.
If you want to stay paleo this year, this article is going to be your paleo meal plan survival guide. Let’s get started!
Meal Planning 101
This article is pretty in-depth, so here’s what’s inside:
- Quick, 1 week Paleo Meal Plan (+ PDF Download)
- How To Build Your Own Paleo Meal Plan
- A Special Offer To Make Paleo Meal Plans As Easy As Pie
1-Week Paleo Meal Plan & PDF
Below is a plan for one week of meals on the paleo diet. If you’d like, you can download the PDF file of this paleo diet meal plan from the bottom of this section. Monday
- Breakfast 2 eggs and bacon
- Lunch Big salad with romaine lettuce
- Dinner Rotisserie chicken with sliced apple
- Breakfast Green smoothie (kale and kiwi)
- Lunch Grilled chicken strips and asparagus
- Dinner Grilled tuna with celery
- Breakfast 2 eggs and bacon
- Lunch Mixed veggies and strip steak
- Dinner Grilled chicken with a side of mixed berries
- Breakfast Fresh strawberries and bananas
- Lunch Tuna salad with an apple
- Dinner Grilled steak and mashed cauliflower
- Breakfast Sausage and sautéed broccoli
- Lunch Hamburger patty and spinach
- Dinner Salmon and avocado
- Breakfast 2 eggs and bacon
- Lunch Steamed vegetables and grilled chicken
- Dinner Grilled shrimp salad with romaine lettuce and spinach
- Breakfast Paleo pancakes with strawberries or blueberries
- Lunch Pork chops and sweet potatoes
- Dinner Bison burger patty with steamed vegetables
How To Create Your Paleo Diet Meal Plans
Now if you don’t want to eat the same meals week after week (we don’t!), you might want to try planning your own meals. If you do, here are some tips from the pros (we’ve been doing this for years):
- Read our starter guide and get familiar with what “is” and “isn’t” paleo.
- Eat your vegetables. Paleo doesn’t mean “eat mostly meat.” Eat lots of vegetables. (To make vegetables taste delicious, try out these paleo recipes: Roasted Radishes And Asparagus, Garlic And Herb Cauliflower Rice, and Bacon & Red Onion Brussels Sprouts.)
- Seriously, eat your vegetables. I know I just said this, but plan to have a serving of vegetables with every single meal if you can.
- Make sure you’re eating quality & lean cuts of meat. Just because paleo includes meat, doesn’t mean you should be eating hot dogs. Keep it lean. Keep it clean. Focus on great quality cuts of meat from great sources
- Make sure you have enough fat in your diet. If you’re feeling hungry or you never feel full, add some avocado or coconut to your diet and make sure you’re getting some healthy fats into your system. Otherwise, you’ll feel hungry and try to fix it with carbs (which just bring back the cravings). Fat makes you satiated, not fat.
- Bacon. Bacon is always your friend. Enjoy liberally. (Here are a few of our favorite paleo recipes for bacon: Bacon & Red Onion Brussels Sprouts, Sweet Potato Bacon Egg Salad, and The Bacon Method.)
- Try something new. You might not be familiar with all of the paleo foods out there. You might not like all of ’em either, but give them a shot and try something new.
- If you’re running low on recipes ideas, check out our favorite paleo recipes or load up on some breakfast recipe ideas here.
Overall, stick to the template of paleo, know what foods are paleo and eat until you’re full. Focus on quality over quantity and enjoy!
Want Paleo Diet Meal Plans Done For You?
Here’s the deal – meal planning is absolutely essential to your success on paleo.
“He who fails to plan is planning to fail.” – Winston Churchill
Not only does meal planning take time – but you have other stuff to do! Cooking & eating healthy is hard enough without planning it all yourself as well. You have better things to do – whether it’s your job, taking care of your family or spending time on what you enjoy.
That’s why we created Paleo Meal Plans – a done-for-you meal planning service that makes staying paleo & healthy oh, so simple. Oh, and did I mention how affordable it is?
Paleo Meal Plans is created by (and for) busy people JUST LIKE YOU. Every week, you’ll get a brand new weekly meal plans, recipes for every meal of the week and a shopping list of every single ingredient you’ll need.
List Of Paleo Diet Meal Plans
We’ve compiled a list of paleo diet meal plans below. However, if you like the idea of receiving new paleo diet meal plans each week, you might like to try our paleo meal planning service.
If you like, we’ve also made a convenient list of other meal plan providers (but we think Paleo Meal Plans is the best to be honest).
- Paleo Meal Plans
- Robb Wolf meal plans
- Paleoso meal plans
- Caveman Strong meal plans
- Livestrong meal plans
- Multiply Delicious meal plan
- Primal Toad meal plane
- PrimalPal meal plans
Whatever you decide to do, remember that meal planning is the most important thing you can do to stay paleo – even when things get hard. It’s simply not enough to want to stay paleo. No – you have to plan for success if you want to see it and meal planning is the best way to make that happen.
There’s a reason hundreds of people trust Paleo Meal Plans to make them delicious & healthy meal plans every week. Why not give it a try?
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes