If you’ve been looking for your one stop shop for awesome paleo recipes, look no further. You’ve just stumbled upon the ULTIMATE list of paleo recipes.
Yup, that’s right – on this page, we have a list of over 400 delicious paleo recipes that are super easy to make. This database of recipes might be the most comprehensive index of paleo recipes on the internet (and it’s always growing), so be sure to check back to find more good stuff down the road.
Whether they’re paleo breakfast recipes, paleo dinner recipes, appetizers or paleo snack ideas, we’ve got more recipes than you’ll know what to do with! Just use the toggles below to search through them.
On top of that. If you want even more paleo goodness, at the end of this post we share the paleo love and tell you about our favorite sites to check out for more paleo recipe recommendations. When I said that this is ULTIMATE paleo recipe archive – I wasn’t kidding! Let’s get started with some good & healthy eating. Yum!
The Ultimate Paleo Recipe Archive
400 Recipes & Counting!
(sort or filter by clicking on the categories below)
Tips On Making Your Own Paleo Recipes
Alright – now that we’ve got you fired up to fire up the grill or oven and get cooking – here’s a few things you should know about making your own paleo recipes. Below, I’ve listed 5 simple tips that’s going to make cooking your own paleo recipes easier than ever.
- Keep it simple (don’t get distracted by shiny recipes – making recipes simple will help keep you consistent).
- Learn 5 meals (Make them your “go-to” paleo recipes and you’ll be sure to “wow” your friends).
- Use The Grill (the grill is your friend and can make a meal out of anything you have in your fridge).
- When in doubt, use butter (coconut oil also works here)
- Have fun (don’t take cooking so serious – have fun, experiment and try new things!)
The best part about paleo recipes is that they can feel indulgent – it can be FUN to make paleo recipes. You’re not always counting calories or choking down bad food – but having fun and eating delicious whole food that your body craves. That’s why paleo is so awesome and that’s why people get results.
Basic Paleo Recipe Formulas
If you’ve got some items in your refrigerator that you don’t quite know what to do with, here’s a good rundown on how you can be creative with whatever you have in your fridge.
I’ve listed these out as “formulas” – because they tend to work across a category of types of foods. So even if you don’t have the exact type of vegetable, if you have something in the same family – you’ll be good as gold.
Paleo recipe formulas:
- Green vegetables (brocooli, spinach, kale, arugula) + oil (coconut oil or butter) + garlic
- Red meat + butter and thyme (and maybe pepper if you’re into it).
- Chicken + garlic cloves
- Tubers (sweet potatoes, potatoes, etc) + paprika.
- Berries (no additions needed)
- Bacon + oven (this is seriously the best way to make bacon ever)
- Anything + grass-fed butter (this makes everything delicious)
Remember, half of your plate should be made up of vegetables. Feel free to add more if necessary. Paleo is not all meat. It’s plant-based with a nice serving of delicious protein from quality sources.
More Awesome Paleo Recipe Resources Around The Web
Okay, so you made it through our exhaustive list of recipes and you want some more? Don’t worry, we’re pretty happy to share the love. In fact, there are some fantastic paleo blogs out that that you have to read. Seriously, if you made it this far and you still want more – what’s next will NOT disappoint.
Check out some of our favorite paleo recipe sites from around the web. They’re awesome and definitely worth a look:
- Nom Nom Paleo
- Robb Wolf Cooking
- 101 Paleo Breakfast Recipes
- Stupid Easy Paleo Recipes
That’s all for now guys! I hope you enjoy the paleo recipes and they help you and your family eat better & live better. If you have any questions, please get in touch! If you have any other paleo recipe blogs that you think deserve to be on our list – please let me know. We’re working to make this the best page on the internet when it comes to paleo recipes! Stay paleo out there!
You might also like
- Our paleo diet food list
- Our paleo meal planning service
- AIP Meal Plans
- This simple paleo food list
- More helpful info about paleo meal plans.
- The simple paleo.io paleo food list app.
- Our brand new paleo recipe app => Get it here.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes