Bison Pot Roast
Pot roast is the dish your slow cooker is made for, and when you take one bite of this melt in your mouth bison, you'll understand why. This is so simple, yet so delicious, you'll want to make it everyday.
Total Time 9 hours
- 1 2- pound bison roast
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 large onion sliced
- 4 cloves garlic smashed
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 cups chicken or beef broth more or less to cover roast
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
Put all of the ingredients in your slow cooker pot and cover.
Turn on low heat and cook for at least 8 hours, or until meat is tender and falls apart easily.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes