Chia seeds pack a great nutritional punch. Want to up your fiber intake, stock up on Omega-3, or stabilize your blood sugar levels? Make yourself some chia pudding. And what’s more, this pudding can be used as a nutritious breakfast, snack, or dessert.
Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding
- 1 can Full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 can Pumpkin puree (about 6 oz)
- 2 tbsp Organic coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp Almond butter
- 3 tbsp Pumpkin seeds unshelled (aka pepitas)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 c Chia seeds
In a blender, combine all ingredients EXCEPT chia seeds. Blend well, or until ingredients are fully combined.
Pour mixture into four Mason jars (it’ll take up about 1/3 of the glass).
Add 1/8 c chia seeds to each jar. Shake well.
Refrigerate overnight or for at least 3 hours.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes