This soup is a delicious way to warm yourself up as winter closes in. And it’s nice and easy too!
Ginger Pork Crock-Pot Soup
- 2 8 oz Boneless pork tenderloins (cubed)
- 32 oz Homemade bone broth
- 16 oz Water
- 1 tbsp garlic (minced)
- 1 Onion (small, chopped, about 3/4 c)
- 1 c Baby spinach (chopped)
- 2 thin slices Fresh lime (be sure to wash or remove skins)
- 1 tsp Red pepper (crushed)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 inches fresh ginger (grated)
- 1 tbsp Butter (or coconut oil)
- 3 Eggs (whisked)
Add everything EXCEPT the whisked eggs and garnish to your Crock-Pot.
Stir it all together well, and make sure that meat is covered with liquid.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Right before serving, add whisked eggs, and gently stir them to combine with the rest of the hot soup in the Crock-Pot.
Garnish with coconut amino acid, and fresh chopped cilantro
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes