Calories 38 kcal
- 4 Eggs (whisked)
- 1 Yellow pepper (small)
- 1 Orange pepper (small)
- 1/2 c Cherry tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 c Spinach
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Red pepper (Crushed,to taste)
Allow a tbsp of coconut oil to warm in a small saucepan.
Once the pan is warm enough, pour in half of the egg mixture, and cover.
Sprinkle the egg mixture with seasonings, and allow it to cook until the bottom is firm. Please note, the eggs on top and in the middle will still be slightly runny.
Add peppers and tomatoes to the center of the egg, and fold one of the edges on top of the veggies.
Allow to cook covered for 2-4 minutes or until the center is firm.
Serve on top of a small bed of spinach.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 38 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 0.1g1%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.3g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.04g
Vitamin A 14050IU281%
Vitamin C 105.6mg128%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes