This is a really healthy meal that will fill you up and satisfy your taste buds. What more could you ask for in a meal? Enjoy!
Creamy Tomato Chicken Soup in the Crock-Pot
- 3 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp garlic (diced, adjust to taste)
- 1 tbsp Italian seasonings (dried, watch out for nasty additives and make sure it is “clean”)
- 1 can Full fat coconut milk
- 1 can Tomatoes (diced, sugar free)
- 2 c Bone broth* (recipe at https://ultimatepaleoguide.com/super-easy-bone-broth-crockpot/)
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 tbsp Butter
Add everything to the Crock-Pot, and stir so that the seasonings are evenly distributed.
Cook on low for nine hours or high for six hours.
When it is done cooking, the chicken should fall apart easily. Use tongs to remove the chicken from the Crock-Pot, and shred it using two forks.
Add the chicken back to the soup, and mix well.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes