Strawberries, apples, grapes – they’re all delicious. But sometimes you need just a little bit more to add some excitement to your diet. Our Quick ‘n’ Easy Fruit Dip is seriously simple to make (why not get the kids involved) and can be used for snacks or as part of a dessert. Mm!
- 1 c coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 tsp coconut flour
- Place all ingredients in your food processor or blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into dish and refrigerate for thirty minutes. This allows the dip to thicken.
- Serve with fresh fruit.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 4-Week Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes