Dried papaya paired with tropical fruit is perfection when drizzled with a bit of lime juice. This salad makes the perfect snack, but can do wonders as a dessert.
Tropical Fruit Salad
- 1 cup Strawberries (hulled and halved)
- 1/2 cup Papaya (dried)
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin seed
- 2 Kiwi (peeled and sliced)
- 1 Mango (peeled, pitted and diced)
- 1 Lime (juice)
Put all of the ingredients in a large bowl and toss well. Serve immediately.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes