Silky and rich, this chocolate mousse takes only minutes to make and no cooking is required. However, to achieve the right texture, it should be refrigerated for at least one hour before serving, so make sure to add in that time. A hint of cinnamon and heat adds a Mexican twist to this creamy, nutritious dessert.
Mexican Chocolate Mousse
- 2 Ripe avocados
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground ancho chile
Combine all of the ingredients together in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
Adjust honey to taste.
Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes