Kale is a superfood that you definitely want to be incorporating into your diet. If you’re not a huge fan of salads and heaps of veggies with your meat, blending leafy greens up into a smoothie is a great way to get all those important nutrients into your body. The apple, banana, lemon juice, and ice make this a delicious concoction, so you’ll barely notice that you’re drinking vegetables!
Kale Apple Smoothie
- 3/4 cup Kale (chopped, stems removed)
- 1 Stalk celery (chopped)
- 1/2 Banana
- 1/2 cup Apple juice
- 1/2 cup Ice
- 1 tablespoon Fresh lemon juice
Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes