This high protein parfait will replace sugary granola and yogurt parfaits of the past. It’s easy to make — simply mix up, pop in the fridge and wake up to a delicious, fuss-free breakfast.
Vanilla Chia Parfait
- 1.5 cups coconut milk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Fruit for layering and serving
- Coconut flakes for serving
Put the coconut milk, chia seeds, honey, vanilla, and salt in a container with lid and stir well. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
When ready to serve, either layer the chia mixture with fruit for a parfait, or eat as is, chilled. Sprinkle with coconut flakes if desired.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes