Salads are a great way to pack in a load of veggies but they can get a bit samey if you don’t mix up the ingredients you use. This Sweet Cabbage Salad tastes amazing, and adds a bit of color to your diet. Simple and delicious!
Sweet Cabbage Salad
- 1/2 Red cabbage (Head shredded)
- 16 oz Pineapple chunks (in 100% juice)
- 1/2 c Sunflower seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 3 tsp EVOO
- Leftover juice (from strained pineapple)
Open pineapple, and strain liquid into a medium-sized Mason jar.
In a large bowl, mix the cabbage, pineapple chunks, and sunflower seeds. Blend well.
Add salt, onion powder, vinegar, and EVOO to the Mason jar with reserved pineapple juice. Shake well.
Drizzle cabbage salad with dressing, and store extra separately so that it doesn’t make the salad soggy.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes