Summer is the season of fish! Use this recipe for whatever fresh or salt-water haul you bring home. It’s great as a starter or as a main dish.
Spicy Fish Curry Soup
- 1 lb White fish fillet (cleaned and cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 2 c Bone broth*
- 4 tbsp Red curry paste
- 1 can Coconut milk
- 2 Carrots (diced)
- 1 c Red cabbage (sliced)
- 2 Zucchinis (small, diced)
- 1/2 c Onion (diced)
- 3 tbsp garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 c Fresh cilantro (chopped (as garnish))
- Powdered cayenne (to taste (optional))
- Paleo-friendly sriracha** (optional)
In a large soup pot, sauté diced onions and garlic in coconut oil on medium until translucent and fragrant.
Add in bone both and red curry paste. Mix well.
Once bone broth and curry are well combined, stir in remaining vegetables (carrots, cabbage, and zucchini).
Bring to a strong simmer and simmer for about 20 minutes.
Turn down heat and add coconut milk, salt, and fish.
Simmer on low for another 10 minutes or until fish turns white.
Serve hot with a sprinkle of cayenne, paleo-friendly sriracha**, and/or chopped fresh cilantro.
* Bone broth: https://ultimatepaleoguide.com/super-easy-bone-broth-crockpot/
** Sriracha: http://nomnompaleo.com/post/36060636540/paleo-sriracha-homemade-20-minute-sriracha
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes