If you’re looking for a healthy holiday cookie to add to your plate, this is it. Made with healthy ingredients, it’s sweet and satisfying. A touch of peppermint gives it that holiday flair.
- 2 large Egg whites
- 2 cups shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Almond flour
- 1 teaspoon Peppermint extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Whisk all the ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
Using a cookie scoop, drop onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
Bake for 10-11 minutes, until cookies are firm and dry.
Allow to cool completely before serving
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes