We love salads here at UPG, but we don’t go for boring ones. This paleo shrimp salad with garlic honey vinaigrette is refreshing and perfect for lunch, so we love it.
Shrimp Salad With Garlic Honey Vinaigrette
- 2-3 cups Romaine (torn)
- 1 Carrot (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Capers
- 1/4 c Onions (sliced)
- 10 Shrimp (medium-sized, peeled and deveined)
- 1 tbsp Butter (for sautéing shrimp)
- 1/3 c EVOO
- 1/4 c Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp Honey
Prepare the salad mix (excluding the shrimp and the butter) in a large salad bowl. Set aside.
Add the vinaigrette ingredients to a mason jar with a large mouth. Using a submersion blender, blend until the mixture becomes creamy.
Place the shrimp in a small sauté pan with 1 tbsp butter. Sauté lightly for 3-5 minutes or until the shrimp turns white and is cooked through.
Serve the greens and the shrimp and top with the vinaigrette.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes