No bake cookies are an essential addition to most holiday cookie plates, but with oats, peanut butter, and loads of sugar, they are not diet friendly. This version uses coconut and almond butter with real cocoa for a Paleo treat you’ll want to eat year round.
Paleo No Bake Cookies
- 3 tablespoons Coconut oil
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons Pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Almond butter
- 1 cup laked, unsweetened coconut
Add the coconut oil and chocolate pieces to a microwave safe bowl.
Cook in 10-20 second intervals until chocolate is melted, stirring between each round.
Add the cocoa powder, maple syrup, and almond butter into the warmed mixture. When smooth, add the coconut and stir until well coated.
Line a baking sheet with wax paper and drop the batter in scoops on the paper.
Chill until cookies are firm; store in the refrigerator.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes