We all know that salads can get really boring and samey after a while but our Simple Monkey Salad will put a stop to that. With its unusual combination of ingredients, the Simple Monkey Salad is both seriously tasty and ridiculously simple. It’s a winner!
Calories 234 kcal
- 1 Banana (sliced)
- 1.5 tbsp Unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1.5 tbsp Almonds (slivered)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Drizzle of honey
Melt the butter in a small skillet.
Add coconut flakes and almonds.
Toast coconut flakes and almonds on medium heat until golden brown.
Turn off skillet and, while still warm, add drizzle of honey. Mix well.
Slice banana and place in a bowl.
Top banana with toasted almonds and coconut flakes.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 234 Calories from Fat 207
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 8g50%
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 10g
Vitamin A 350IU7%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes