If you’re looking for a filling but fresh and healthy meal this holiday season, this salad will sort you out. It’ll make a delicious change from heavy Winter food, and keep you feeling your best.
Ginger Beef Spinach Salad
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 Shallot (minced)
- 5-6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 inches fresh ginger (minced)
- 1 tsp Red pepper (crushed)
- 1 tsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Coconut amino acid
- Drizzle of sesame oil
- 4 tbsp Pineapple (crushed)
Brown beef in a skillet on med-high. If desired, drain off excess fat.
Add shallot, garlic, ginger, and crushed red pepper. Cook on med high, or until the shallot becomes translucent, for about 3-4 minutes.
Drizzle meat with honey, sesame oil, and coconut amino acids, and mix well. Let this to cook for 2-3 more minutes to allow the flavors to combine.
Serve on top of a fresh bed of baby spinach, and garnish with 1 tbsp crushed pineapple on each salad.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes