It’s very easy to get bored with eating paleo if you stick to eating the more common meats like chicken and beef. To add variety to your diet, add in some seafood. This Garlic Jalapeño Shrimp is perfect with a side of vegetables.
Garlic Jalapeño Shrimp
- 20 Shrimp (medium-sized, peeled and deveined)
- 1 Jalapeno (diced, with ribs and seeds removed)
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 tbsp garlic (minced)
- Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper (to taste)
- Fresh lemons (optional)
Peel, devein, and clean shrimp. Set aside.
Warm coconut oil in a medium saucepan while dicing jalapeño.
Add minced garlic to the warm coconut oil in the pan. Allow it to become fragrant (about 3 minutes on medium).
Add shrimp and jalapeño to the pan. Cook shrimp for about 3-5 minutes or until shrimp is white and fully cooked.
Serve with fresh lemons.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes