Shredded root vegetables, spinach, and peppers are combined with herbs to make a crispy side dish for your favorite meats.
Crispy Vegetable Cakes
- 1/4 cup Almond flour
- 1 cup Baby spinach (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Parsley (freshly chopped)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 Parsnip (peeled and grated)
- 1 Carrot (peeled and grated)
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 1 Garlic clove (minced)
- 1 Red bell pepper (finely chopped)
- 1 Egg
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper (to taste)
Combine all of the vegetables in a bowl with the herbs, egg, and almond flour. Season with salt and pepper and mix well. Form into 4 patties.
Heat the oil in a heavy skillet. Add the vegetable cakes and cook until golden brown on both sides. Serve immediately.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes