A quick and easy bowl filled with tender beef, caramelized Brussels sprouts and cauliflower rice makes the perfect healthy lunch option.
A few sliced almonds add crunch and nutrients, and make it extra satisfying and filling.
I promise this bowl will keep you full until your next meal!
Cauliflower Rice Steak Bowl
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 ounces sirloin steak cubed
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts cored and halved
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
Heat the oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat. Add the steak and cook until well browned. Remove from pan, leaving as much of the fat behind as possible. Add the Brussels sprouts cut side down and sear until well browned. Flip and continue cooking for another minute or two. Add the cauliflower and cook until softened. Add the lemon juice, almonds, and steak and cook until heated through. Serve immediately.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes