Great as a pretty appetizer when hosting guests, or perfect to pack for a cold lunch, these chicken poppers can easily be made when you’re traveling. Simply stop at a grocery for the ingredients and mix them up in your hotel room.
Note: This recipe is primal, not paleo.
Buffalo Chicken Poppers
- 6 Mini peppers (halved)
- 1 c Chicken (cooked, shredded)
- 3 tbsp Onion (diced)
- 1 tbsp Lousiana Red Sauce (or your favorite “clean” hot sauce)
- 1 tbsp Grass fed butter (primal not paleo)
- 2 Hard boiled eggs (diced)
- Ground black pepper (for garnish)
In a small bowl, mix together shredded chicken, onion, and hardboiled eggs.
In a small dish, melt butter and mix it with the sauce.
Drizzle sauce over chicken mixture and combine well.
Spoon chicken mixture into pepper halves.
Garnish with fresh ground black pepper and a dash or two of red sauce.
Recipe NotesTIP: For a twist, throw these into your broiler for a second or two and get that nice char flavor.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes