This is the easiest recipe. High flavor, little effort – just how I like it.
You can call this a healthy tuna and noodles if you want, but we just call it delicious. It comes together fast, and tastes great, and best of all won’t weigh you down like traditional noodles do. And it’s definitely keto.
We’ve swapped diced tomatoes for peas and traded the heavy cream sauce for a light lemon dressing, making it flavorful and simple to prepare on a busy day.
Zucchini Noodles with Tuna and Tomatoes
- 2 zucchini turned into noodles using a spiral slicer or julienne peeler
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 5 ounce can tuna drained
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
Lay the zucchini noodles on a flat surface covered with paper towels. Sprinkle with salt and let stand for 5 minutes. Squeeze as much water as you can from the noodles and transfer to a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients, toss and serve.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes