Quick and easy, this Yummy Paleo Flatbread is reminiscent of grilled cheese and is super tasty fresh off the skillet! To make it creamier and more grilled cheese-like, add 1-2 tbsp of homemade paleo mayo along with your favorite grilled cheese paleo-approved ingredients. Yum!
Yummy Paleo Flatbread
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Coconut flour
- 1/8 tsp Baking soda
- 1/8 tsp Baking powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Preferred seasonings (dried rosemary onion powder, etc.) - optional
- 2 tbsp Almond milk/coconut milk
- Grass fed butter (or coconut oil for grilling)
Mix all ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl. Mix well so that there is no clumping - we want this smooth.
Place in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to allow the coconut flour to thicken slightly.
Meanwhile, melt the butter or coconut oil in a small skillet.
Once the skillet is at the desired heat, pour the batter onto the skillet like a pancake.
Cook for about three minutes on each side or until bubbles start to form in the batter.
This batter will make about two slices of flat bread so double or triple the recipe if you want to make more than one “sandwich”
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes