This great infographic from Massive Health shows exactly why eating fat doesn’t mean you’ll get fat. Here are the main points covered in the infographic:
- Eating fat doesn’t actually make us fat. It’s the insulin cycle, triggered by eating carbohydrates, that does.
- The easily-digestible carbs like refined flour, soda, and potatoes are the worst offenders.
- For weight-loss, a low-carb diet is a lot more effective than a low-fat, high-carb one.
via Massive Health | Carbs are Killing You
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes