This is a delicious and healthy meal for all the family. Feel free to switch up the vegetables according to your own tastes.
Vampire Chicken Bake
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 c Peas
- 1 c Cauliflower
- 1 1/2 tbsp garlic (minced)
- 1 Chopped onion (small, about 3/4 c)
- 2 Beets (small, cubed (about 1 c)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper (to taste)
- Drizzle of EVOO
Preheat oven to 350.
Drizzle olive oil in a pyrex casserole dish. Add beets, peas, cauliflower, garlic, and onion, and mix well.
Place the tbsp of butter on top, and then add chicken thighs.
Add salt and cracked pepper to taste.
Cover, and bake for 45 minutes.
Remove lid, and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes, or until chicken is browned.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes