Thai-inspired flavors are added to ground beef to make these delicious and easy lettuce wraps. Coconut aminos, fish sauce, chili sauce, and ginger all combine to create an delicious flavor in the recipe. These wraps make an excellent light lunch, since they are easy to pack up and take to work. Serve with lime wedges on the side.
Thai Beef Wraps
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp Coconut aminos
- 1 tsp Fish sauce
- 1 tsp Chili sauce (such as Sriracha)
- 1 tsp fresh ginger (grated)
- 2 tsp Fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1/2 Bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 Onion (thinly sliced)
- 3 Green onions (chopped)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 Head Boston Bibb lettuce
Brown the ground beef with the garlic in a large skillet over medium heat.
Stir in the coconut aminos, fish sauce, chili sauce, ginger, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Cook until the beef is no longer pink, stirring regularly.
While the beef is cooking, melt the coconut oil in another pan over medium heat.
Sauté the onion and bell pepper for 4-5 minutes until soft. Set aside.
To assemble, spoon the ground beef into lettuce leaves.
Add the onion and bell pepper, and top with green onions.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes