This easy recipe has all of the classic components of guacamole but it doesn’t require any mashing. It is a nutritious addition to any meal thanks to the healthy fats from the avocado. The salad makes a great accompaniment for tacos, fajitas, and burgers, or it can be enjoyed as an appetizer.
Tasty Guacamole Salad
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup Fresh lime juice
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Avocado (pitted and diced)
- 1 pint Cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/4 Red onion (finely diced)
- 1/4 cup Cilantro (chopped)
Stir together the garlic, lime juice, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
Whisk in the olive oil.
Add the avocado, tomatoes, onions, and cilantro to the bowl and toss to coat.
Adjust salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes