Kale chips are one of the easiest, tastiest and least expensive paleo snacks to make at home. This salt and vinegar version will have you begging for more!
When baked in the oven like in this recipe, kale becomes crispy and salty, making it the perfect snack for satisfying your craving for potato chips or French fries. The kale should be completely dried off when you bake it, not freshly rinsed, otherwise the chips can turn out chewy and rubbery. The incredible amounts of healthy vitamins and nutrients that kale contains are another good reason to try out this easy snack.
Salt And Vinegar Kale Chips
- 1 bunch Kale (stems removed and shredded)
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt (or to taste)
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
Place the kale in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil and apple cider vinegar.
Toss well to coat.
Spread the kale out onto one or two rimmed baking sheets in a single layer and sprinkle with salt.
Bake for 15-18 minutes until crisp.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes