Mashed potato is a great addition to any meal, but regular potatoes are a no go. This pumpkin and sweet potato mash is a delicious twist on the old favorite, and goes perfectly with some meat and veg.
Pumpkin Pie Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Sweet potatoes (baked and peeled)
- 1/2 c Coconut milk
- 1 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Organic coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Pinch of salt
Preheat oven to 350.
Add all ingredients to a bowl, and mix well using a hand mixer.
Place mashed potatoes in warm oven, and keep them there until the rest of the meal is ready to serve.
Before serving, top with 1 tbsp butter, as well as cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice to taste.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes