Spinach and artichoke dip is one of the most popular appetizers ordered at restaurants—and one of the most unhealthiest. But there is good news! It’s getting a healthy makeover. The easy-to-make, nutrient-rich dip uses superfoods like kale and spinach and tastes goods. Eat with sliced veggies for a wholesome snack everyone will love.
Paleo Spinach, Kale, and Artichoke Dip
- 1 bunch Kale (stems removed)
- 1 bunch Spinach (tough stems removed)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 cup Artichoke hearts (drained)
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Olive oil-based mayonnaise
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- Sea salt an fresh ground pepper (to taste)
Put the kale and spinach in a food processor and pulse until rough chopped. Add the garlic and artichoke hearts, and pulse once or twice.
Add the oil, mayo, and lemon juice and pulse until just combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes