This slow cooker dish takes boring pork and turns it into an exciting dinner in just a few steps. It’s especially good for using up any pork that’s not suitable for any other pork dish. Simply leave the pork to cook, pull it all apart, throw in some veggies, and you’re done!
Paleo Pulled Pork & Broccoli
- 1 lb Pork (feel free to use a cut that would be too tough to cook any other way)
- 1/2 c Onions (shredded)
- 1/2 c Cabbage (shredded)
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 c Water
- 1 c Broccoli florets
- Cayenne pepper (optional)
- Coconut aminos (optional)
- Ginger (Fresh grated - optional)
Add everything but broccoli to Crock-Pot and cook on low for 8 hours or until pork falls off easily.
Once the pork is done, use 2 forks to shred the meat and mix everything together.
Add broccoli florets into the Crock-Pot for about 15 minutes or until they are steamed and warmed through.
Garnish with cayenne pepper, coconut aminos, and fresh grated ginger.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes