Paleo Almond Butter Cups
These easy snacks will satisfy any sweet tooth without the guilt. Put on a platter for a party or store in the freezer for a quick pick me up on a busy day.
Total Time 1 hour
- 1/2 cup natural almond butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup chopped dark chocolate melted
- Coarse sea salt
Put the almond butter, coconut, oil and honey in a food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
Line a mini muffin tin with paper liners. Coat the bottoms of the cups with the chocolate, fill with almond butter mixture, and add more chocolate.
Put the tin in the freezer until firm, about an hour. Store in the freezer.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes