Mixed Berry Salad
This quick and easy salad combines antioxidant rich berries with protein rich seeds with a delicious honey lime dressing for a breakfast you'll look forward to.
Total Time 10 minutes
- 2 cups mixed fresh berries such as strawberries, blackberries, blueberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1 teaspoon ground flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground chia seeds
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon honey
Combine all of the berries and seeds in a large bowl. Whisk the lime and honey together and toss with the salad. Chill until ready to serve.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes