This cashew-based cheesecake bites make the perfect treat for your holiday party. They’re easy to serve, easy to eat, and add healthy decadence to any affair.
Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
- 2 cups Cashews (raw)
- 1 cup Walnuts (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup Coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 pint Strawberries (sliced)
- 1 Lemon (juice and zest)
Cover the cashews with cold water and soak for 6 to 8 hours. Drain.
Combine the walnuts with 1/4 cup coconut oil in a bowl. Divide the nuts between 2 mini muffin tins.
Put the drained cashews in a food processor with the remaining oil, lemon juice and zest, coconut milk, and honey. Blend until smooth.
Pour the mixture into the muffin tins atop the walnuts. Top each mini cheesecake with a strawberry slice. Chill for 8 hours or overnight before serving.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes