Your Instant Pot is perfect for getting your sides on the table while you’re working on your main dish, and this super easy cabbage recipe is great for pork or beef. Use a coleslaw mix to make it quicker and easier, and also add color and flavor.
Sweet and Sour Cabbage
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 apple shredded
- 6 cups shredded cabbage any color
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
Using the sauté setting on your Instant Pot, heat the oil and cook the onions, garlic, and apple until translucent.
Add the remaining ingredients, and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes