Chicken salad is one of the simplest paleo lunch recipes to put together. Any time that you have leftover chicken from a recipe, simply stir it with some paleo mayonnaise, seasonings, and perhaps some grapes and celery to make a delicious meal. It is easy to adjust the seasonings to your desired taste and you can use large lettuce leaves for hassle-free serving.
Easy Chicken Salad
- 5 cups Chicken breast (cooked, shredded)
- 1 1/2 cups Red grapes (halved)
- 1/3 cup Paleo mayonnaise
- 1 Stalk celery (diced)
- 2 tbsp Fresh parsley (chopped)
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Freshly ground pepper (to taste)
Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and stir well to combine.
Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
Refrigerate for one hour before serving.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes