These fudgy brownies are decadent and delicious. They are very easy to make and don’t require a ton of extra ingredients. The chopped chocolate chips add extra chocolaty goodness to these scrumptious sweets. You can use your favorite type of honey or substitute agave or maple syrup. Want to add your own signature touch? Add some walnuts or shredded coconut!
Double Chocolate Brownies
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup 100% Cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp Ghee (substitute coconut oil, melted)
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Honey (agave)
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Paleo-friendly chocolate chips (chopped into chunks)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease an 8 x 8 baking sheet.
In a large, bowl whisk together the coconut flour and cocoa powder.
Add the melted ghee (or coconut oil), eggs, honey, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, the coconut flour will absorb the liquid and a batter will form.
Fold in the chocolate chips.
Spoon the batter into the greased baking sheet.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of the center clean.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool before serving.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes