This super easy and healthy stir-fry gets an update with smoked paprika and red curry. You can easily switch in other types of meat such as flank steak or pork, depending on what you have to hand. Consider serving this with a traditional baked sweet potato. YUM!
Curry Chicken Stir-Fry
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 16 oz Broccoli florets (package frozen)
- 1 Red bell pepper (sliced into strips)
- 1 c Onion (sliced)
- 3 tbsp garlic (minced)
- 1 lb Boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 2 inch cubes)
- 1 tbsp Smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp Red curry powder
- Cilantro (Fresh chopped - optional)
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Hot sauce (optional)
In a large skillet warm coconut oil and brown chicken strips on medium until no longer pink. Set chicken aside.
In the same skillet, add onion, garlic, and broccoli. Steam on medium until tender (about 8 minutes).
Add in dry seasonings and bell pepper. Stir well to combine.
Add chicken chunks back in and re-heat the entire dish until bell pepper is tender but not mushy. Stir frequently.
Serve hot and add optional garnishes such as fresh chopped cilantro, red pepper flakes, or your favorite hot sauce.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes