Another salad recipe is always handy for keeping your diet varied and interesting. This one packs in the veggies and is great to take to work or to have as a side to a big hunk of protein.
Cucumber & Mixed Greens Salad with Rosemary Vinaigrette
- 1/4 Iceberg lettuce (head chopped/torn)
- 3 cups Fresh spinach (chopped/torn)
- 1/4 c Parsley (fresh chopped)
- 1/4 c Cilantro (fresh chopped)
- 1/2 Cucumber (large, thinly sliced)
- 1/2 Red onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic
- Juice of 2 limes (about 1/4 c)
- 1/4 c EVOO
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard (clean)
- 1 tbsp White vinegar
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tbsp Rosemary (dried)
Add all the ingredients for the vinaigrette into a blender and process until smooth and creamy. Set aside in a lidded jar. I recommend serving each salad with a side of dressing instead of tossing the entire salad with dressing. Both the dressing and salad will keep longer if stored separately.
Chop greens and thinly slice cucumbers and red onion. Toss in a large serving bowl.
Serve each salad with a drizzle of vinaigrette and an optional garnish of goat feta cheese- please note that this is optional and not allowed for paleo purists.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes