Strawberries aren’t usually turned into soup, but you’ll be surprised at how delicious this summer soup is. Use summer berries for best results, and don’t go overboard on the lavender.
Chilled Strawberry Lavender Soup
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 14 oz can Coconut milk
- 1 pint Fresh strawberries hulled
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1/2 tsp culinary lavender leaves
- 1 cup Water
- Sea salt to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
Put all of the ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Transfer to an airtight container and chill overnight for best results.
Serve chilled, topped with sliced strawberries if desired.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes