Cherry Cucumber Water
This easy and refreshing water is perfect when you have an abundance of cherries you don't know what to do with. They go surprisingly well with the cucumber, leaving you feeling rejuvenated and hydrated.
Total Time 2 hours
- 32 ounces filtered water
- 1 cup pitted and chopped fresh cherries
- 1 cucumber seeded and diced
Put the water, cherries, and cucumber in a pitcher and refrigerate for several hours. Drink within 2 days.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes