Cauliflower often gets forgotten and overlooked but it’s a great paleo ingredient. This recipe has just four steps and, at the end of it, you’re left with a yummy meal that will leave you feeling fresh. Perfect.
- 1 Head cauliflower
- 2 16 oz packages Grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1 c Cilantro (fresh chopped)
- 1/8 c Lemon juice
- 1/8 c Lime juice
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
Using a food processor, mince the entire head of cauliflower and set aside in a large bowl.
Halve tomatoes and add to cauliflower.
Mix in cilantro, lemon/lime juice, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste.
Garnish with extra cilantro if desired.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes