For a really filling meal which your family will love gulping down at the end of the day, try our Broccoli Cheese Soup (no, don’t worry – there is no cheese in this recipe!). With plenty of taste and lots of good paleo ingredients, this one’s a winner.
Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 1 Head broccoli (large, chopped into florets)
- 1 can Full fat coconut milk
- 2 c Bone broth*
- 1 Onion (small, diced)
- 2 tbsp garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- Dash of dill
In a large soup pot, sauté onions and garlic with coconut oil until fragrant and transparent.
Chop broccoli into florets and add to the soup pot.
Add bone broth to soup pot and allow to simmer on medium-high for about 5 minutes.
Turn the heat to low, add coconut milk, and cook for about 30 minutes, so that the broccoli gets steamed through. Stir frequently and make sure that it doesn’t boil.
Once cooking is complete, stir in vinegar and dill. Taste test and add salt and pepper to taste.
* Bone broth recipe: https://ultimatepaleoguide.com/super-easy-bone-broth-crockpot/
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes