Bacon and Berry Stuffed Dates
Salty bacon, juicy berries, and sweet, sticky dates make a perfect energy boost on a busy morning. Eat a few of these paired with a hardboiled egg for a quick grab and go breakfast that will keep you going all day.
Total Time 10 minutes
- 12 Medjool dates pitted
- 1/2 cup fresh mixed berries
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
Cut a small slit into the side of each of the dates and arrange them on a platter. Chop or prep your berries so that they will fit inside each of the dates, and then stuff the dates with the berries. Sprinkle with the bacon.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes