How To Make Paleo Pancakes
So you want to go beyond just making a great paleo breakfast and make amazing some paleo pancakes of your own, huh?
Well, you’re in luck, we have a great 3-ingredient recipe for you that we’ve tweaked a bit for our own tastes. What we ended up with is what I would call absolute perfection. Enjoy!
Paleo Pancakes Recipe
The great thing about these pancakes is they are super simple to make. Case in point: this only takes 3 ingredients.
How To Make Paleo Pancakes Recipe – Infographic
Paleo Pancake Resources & Tips
If you want to customize or tweak your pancake recipe to your own liking, here are a few more tips.
- Add more almond butter for more pancake-y type texturing (the more almond butter added, the more solid the pancake).
- Top with warm grass-fed butter to really bring out the flavor.
- Top with fruit (personally, we recommend some of the fruits on our paleo diet food list – our favorites include blueberries, blackberries and strawberries).
- Depending on where you fall on the sugar spectrum, you may want to add some all-natural maple syrup for a slight sweetened flavor.
- If you want to stay away from syrup, you can go with a lighter sweetener and use some natural honey. It’s absolutely delicious – you’ll thank us later
That’s all there is to it! That’s how you make paleo pancakes.
Have you made these pancakes before? If so, share it with us below! People seem to LOVE our paleo pancakes. Just check out some of these photos of the recipe above on their instagram feeds.