There is absolutely no need to struggle to eat paleo when there are treats like this around. This crisp is absolutely delicious – it’s perfect for a cold winter’s day. And with only four ingredients, it couldn’t get much simpler than this!
- 2 large apples, cored and diced
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 c coconut milk
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- In a warm saucepan (on medium high), sauté the apples in butter for about three minutes or until the apples give up their moisture.
- Turn the heat down to medium low and add the milk and cinnamon. Wait until the heat has reduced so that it doesn’t curdle the milk.
- Allow the mixture to sauté for another five minutes or so, stirring frequently to combine well.
- Add to single serving dishes, and sprinkle with sea salt and honey, and top with paleo granola (recipe here: http://ultimatepaleoguide.com/?p=3470).