Tuna Hash with Dippy Egg
A quick cooked egg and no-cook protein combined with veggies makes a fast and nutritious breakfast. Feel free to sub salmon for the tuna to mix things up a bit.
Total Time 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 small bell pepper diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 small sweet potato grated
- 1 can tuna drained
- 2 eggs
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
Heat half the oil in a heavy skillet. Add the onion, bell pepper, and garlic, and cook until soft. Add the sweet potato, and cook until softened. Stir in the tuna. Remove the mixture from the pan.
Add the remaining oil and fry the eggs until the whites are set and the yolks are just starting to firm up. Transfer to plates with the hash and serve.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes