Sweet and Salty Grain Free Granola
This easy to prepare granola is made with no grains and is Paleo approved. Sweetened lightly with honey, it's crunchy, nutritious, and satisfying. Delicious with almond or coconut milk, or simply eaten as is.
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 2 cups
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup raw pecans
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup roasted and salted sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 325degrees F.
Put the almonds, pecans, coconut flakes, salt, oil, and honey in a food processor. Pulse until just combined. Spread mixture on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, until browned. Remove from oven and stir in the sunflower seeds and cranberries. Let cool before serving. Store in an airtight container.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes